Dr. Emil Soorani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emil Soorani?

June 23rd, 2016

No better doctor on the Westside. He really cares about his patients

Dr. Soorani has helped me in some of the darkest moments of my life. He is super knowledgable and knows just what to do to help those experiencing serious life issues. I trust and thank him for helping me get back on my feet. There is no other doctor with as kind a bedside manner as him. This doctor is one of a kind.

June 8th, 2015

Excellent, compassionate Psychiatrist. Best Westside Psychiatrist.

Dr. Soorani is a very unique Westside psychiatrist who is extraordinarily compassionate. He is kind, and takes each patient very seriously. He is very good at finding the newest and best pharmaceuticals for each health issue. I am incredibly thankful for his assistance and feel infinitely better. I highly recommend this psychiatrist. He is truly one of the best around in Santa Monica.

October 17th, 2012

great intention, terrible execution

great guy but way too flakey to be considered a good psychiatrist

September 19th, 2012

Great Doctor

Best doctor in the World..Saved my life..

June 8th, 2012

always late, too fast to give multiple meds

No problem getting an appointment but I have waited as long as four hours for Dr. Soorani and I am done. Only once was he on time, I was amazed. He spent alot of time with me. He seems very interested in helping but I felt like a Lab Rat with all the different Meds that he prescribed everytime I saw him accompanied with the fact that it appears that he is more interested in diagnosing you with as many problems as possible so he can write as many scripts as possible. The office staff were fine. No follow up phone calls though or calls to let you know that he is running late.

May 27th, 2012

Horrible office and experience

First appointment waited 3 hours. Second appointment was canceled the morning of the appointment. The third appoint he was 4 hours late, so I never saw him. The fourth appointment I left after waiting 4 hours, I was told it would be another 2 hours. He arrived at 4:14 for his 12:00 appointment. My appointment was at 2 and I would see him at 8 PM. This is NOT normal, I was never allowed to show up 6 hours late to my job. Who does he think he is?? Out of 4 appointments I saw him 1 time. It shouldn't be stressful to go to a psychiatrist, and I shouldn't have to take medicine to keep me calm waiting 6 hours!!!

April 16th, 2011

Excellent Physician

Dr. Soorany possess all that a real, caring, old-fashioned physician can have.In our modern society, it is hart to find such a fine doctor.

April 10th, 2010

Hurry up and wait

Generally, you will wait to see this fellow from 2-4 hours. Once, I waited from a 12:30 PM appointment till 5:00 PM to see him. But, he has such a warm, genial, and friendly disposition that it is difficult to complain. He tends to over-prescribe medications, and if he continue to see him long enough, you will be taking 10-15 various medications, and then you will be so overmedicated that you won't care or notice how many hours you wait in his office.

November 30th, 2009

he was over an hour late for my first appt. wasn't even in the office. i had trouble with the medication he prescribed and called him to discuss my options as he had instructed me too . he never returned my calls or emails. second appt. i called ahead. his secretary pushed the appt an hour. when i arrived there were two other people waiting who had each been waiting two hours. i gave up and went home. no one ever called to reschedule.

September 11th, 2009

Dr. Soorani is extremely professional, caring & knowledgeable in his field. Highly recommend!!

March 6th, 2009