A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Totonchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Totonchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Totonchi graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Totonchi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil F Totonchi MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Emil F. Totonchi practice?
- Dr. Emil Totonchi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emil Totonchi practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL and La Grange, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.