Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Amazing dr show details Amazing dr
Feb 6th, 2015

It's coming up on the 3 year anniversary of my son's open heart surgery at 5mos. Dr Bacha came highly recommend by our cardiologist from RWJUH. I couldn't imagine such a tall man working on such hearts (size of a quarter I was told at that age) but he did an amazing job and clearly explained everything pre and post surgery. I am so thankful for this amazing doctor, he not only corrected 2 chd's we were aware of but also, one that was hidden and only apparent during surgery. My son is now 3.5 and thriving. The picu at Columbia I was disappointed with for several reasons but the doctor himself is what we came for.

Mar 12th, 2013

We were blessed to be referred to Dr. Bacha. Our daughter was diagnosed with an ASD when she was 5 months old. Dr. B. performed her surgery at 6 months. He has himself developed techniques for minimally invasive surgery. He has a calm demeanor and gave us a clear and precise idea of what the procedure would encompass. His staff is wonderful and the follow-up was terrific. Two years later, she is a normal, athletic, almost three year old. We felt completely confident in Dr. Bacha. I believe he is the best in his field.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Forever Grateful show details Forever Grateful
Jul 4th, 2012

Dr. Bacha performed 2 of my son's open heart surgeries featured on BostonMed. Dr Bacha is amazing, talented, compassionate and personable. He truly is a gift to the field in which he practices, we love you Dr. Bacha.

Put Your Child's Heart in his Hands show details Put Your Child's Heart in his Hands
Jun 14th, 2012

It's a terrible thing to need Dr. Basha's talent and yet, when you meet him, you will know that you will not do any better. He simply saves children's lives on a daily basis and that's not an exaggeration.

Mar 17th, 2011

best pediatric ardiac surgeon in the US

Amazing surgeon show details Amazing surgeon
by Holly B on Jul 28th, 2010

He repaired our 3 month old's heart. He is now a "normal" healthy three YEAR old and doing great!

Healing Tiny Hearts show details Healing Tiny Hearts
by The Peerless Family on Sep 11th, 2009

Dr. Bacha is truly a gifted surgeon. He has preformed two open-heart surgeries on our now 5 month old son. Our son was born with HLHS MS/AA requiring a series of palliative interventions. Dr. Bacha is an amazing person, gifted surgeon and truly a blessing to our family. He is not only an amazing surgeon but compassionate person as well. We highly recommend Dr. Bacha and Children's Hospital Boston.