Dr. Emile Fares Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emile Fares?

November 24th, 2015

They are not organized they mixing patients files ...they don't make scheduale for any referrals in time I'm so disappointed I will not recommend for you

October 1st, 2013

It's been two years since I've moved out of Houston, but I lived nearby several years at the Eclipse apartments. I went into his clinic several times. The first time I had a severe fever, which he promptly treated with an injection. I always found him to be very kind, and also helpful. One time I came in and he seemed concerned about my weight and prescribed me metformin. After the medication and diet and exercise, I lost a great deal of weight. I am thankful for his help when I lived there.

February 11th, 2013

oh my god ....

Oh my god, I repeat and repeat why i have gone to this urgent care !!!!!! . I have wait too much times to see one dr tell me that i need to do many test for my daughter ,i know what she has it alraidy and need only prescription for antiobiotic . he says no no no she has bad troat ? comom she has urinary infection and you are telll me that she has bad troat ...hummm stay away ,first notice i have seen NO PEN WORKS comom urgent care with 3 pen who dosent work .... wait i'm still waiting what is has charge to my insurance .

July 12th, 2011

Desperate for money

You can tell this guy doesn't have enough business. I went int there on a Friday and the place was empty, yet I still had to wait 20 minutes to see the jerk. I went in for a prescription refill and he gave me a "check-up" that was the creepiest experience of my life. Then he would only give me 6 months worth of this medication when I needed a year, telling me "that is how physicians in Houston do it". He just wanted more money, of course. I later went to a real MD and he gave me the prescription for a year no problem. What made the visit even more unsettling was when he told me that I could get a gynecological exam for "much less", because I don't have insurance. You are not in OB/GYN you perv! I would never let you look or touch my body in that way. I was so upset I left in tears and cried all afternoon to my husband. I was new to Houston at this time and this ruined my perception of medical care here. Luckily, I found a wonderful physician at Town & Country who actually cares about their patients rather than money. My new physician there is wonderful. I would never recommend this walk-in joke of a clinic. Don't say I didn't tell you so, if you do.

July 11th, 2011

ONLY AFTER MONEY

Dr Fares is a crook.... I went to this place for stomach pain. His friend was there, he was a OK fellow - gave me medicines - prescribed me a Ultrasound (which I felt was unnecessary, but OK - may be this Dr thought there was some problem). I got the ultra sound done at St Joseph's Hospital. Just for my records and information I wanted a copy of my ultrasound examination report. St Joseph's told me that they had sent it to the Doctor and I can pick it from there. I called up Fares' office and asked for a copy of the report. When I went to pick that report up he handed over and told me that I had kidney disorder (which I knew..) and he wanted to check me for that. A week later he had charged my insurance $300.....for the visit (I was there in his office only 4-5 minutes...he did not check me or did anything thing...just read a line the patient has polycystic kidneys that all - which I know).....THIS SON of A B I T C H was also after me (actually my money....)...to get a annual check up done and was telling me to get all tests done at his place.... he is a lousy person and just after your money... He has no work and I believe innocent people fall in his traps....he keeps his office open on saturdays when most others are closed and only ERs are open...so innocent people go to him instead of ERs and there he fleeces his patients... If you visit him you will be a loser....you won't get cured but you will be robbed.... R A S C A L . . .. . . . . .

June 16th, 2011

Dr. Fares Review

Guy was a consummate professional. Attentive, took the time to get to know me, a new patient. No issues.....

September 21st, 2010

there is always a different doctor when i visit and the doctors seem to rush me out

September 15th, 2010

BEWARE!!! HE IS A PERV. HE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME IN THE OFFICE

The first 3 visits to Dr. Fares were great. I highly respected him and he took very good care of me and my children and I referred him to my mother and friends. I guess he was a little to comfortable after so many sick visits with my kids and stuff that he then tried to talk me into getting a pap smear (and I was visiting from another state) after his third mention I told him I had a pap in november, only now in hindsight do I see what he was up to. On another sick visit he got bold and said he hadn't been with a woman in a very long time, went up my dress to finger me and stuck his lizard tongue in my mouth. I later filed a police report after beating myself up and feeling like the victim. He was wrong and I want all to know.

November 20th, 2015