A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emile Galib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emile Galib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emile Galib, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Galib graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Galib has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emile Hanna Galib MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Emile H. Galib practice?
- Dr. Emile Galib has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emile Galib practices Otolaryngology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA.
See Media Otolaryngologists.