A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emile Hiesiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emile Hiesiger, Neurologist, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emile Hiesiger, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiesiger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hiesiger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emile Hiesiger MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Emile Hiesiger practice?
- Dr. Emile Hiesiger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emile Hiesiger practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.