Dr. Emile Hiesiger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emile Hiesiger?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Emile Hiesiger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2016

Dr. Heisigers multiple level epidural procedure ,helped me avoid a surgical cervical fusion . My pain level was reduced by at least 75% and range of motion returned to almost normal..Its been decades since I felt this good l

December 17th, 2014

Dr. Hieiger saved my life

I saw Dr Hieiger after seeing 17 different doctors in different specialties for severe pain supposedly related to a kidney infection that had been going on for over a year and left me barely able to breathe and walk, and unable to wear a winter coat or even be touched on my arm. Dr H. figured out that my nerves were mis firing and with a combination of medication, non-invasive lifr-changing procedures, I am able to live my life to the fullest--cooking, dancing, exercising, working in a demanding job, and traveling. He gave me my life back.

August 8th, 2014

Thorough, caring and competent

Time spent was exceptional; provided honest and comprehensive care.

February 26th, 2014

Patient

By the time I saw Dr. Hiesiger, I had a rare autoimmune disease for 20 years with verifiable disabilities. When I saw him for new neurological complications her ordered MRIs of brain and spine, but when I, a deaf woman as the result of my disease, asked to discuss the results via my TDD phone and relay operator he refused to return my calls or discuss the results of these expensive tests. When I got a copy of my report that he prepared, I read how he took it upon himself to question long term disabilities, the report was full of falsehoods too, and underscored his incompetence in understanding various serious manifestations of an autoimmune disease that affects the CNS system including brain vasculitis. At the time I saw Dr. Hiesiger, I was experiencing a life threatening critical neurological long term flare. In his report, he suggested to my rheumatologist that he suspected psychological overlay. This was NOT a scientific fact but a way and means to cover for his limitations as a neurologist beyond a pain management specialists. I have since discovered neurologists who have understandings of rare neurological conditions-and my condition is treated as such-a serious disorder. I am a tolerant patient and do appreciate the rareness of my disease, but when a physician covers for his absent knowledge by attacking the patient who is suffering, the patient who has already been diagnosed in NYC by renowned specialist 20 years prior with a complex disorder that, if he read any scientific paper, would have understood how my manifestations were indeed apart of the syndrome he is not acting in the good faith of his profession. On top of that, he refused to speak via the relay which is a violation of ADA and the law that requires reasonable accommodations and, yes, respect of patient. I appreciate finding this space to state my experience,

January 25th, 2013

Dr Hiesiger is a knowledgable and skilled physician. He was able to diagnose and successfully treat a chronic pain condition that was missed by several other physicians and pain specialists. He conducts a comprehensive examination and history, orders the necessary studies, thoroughly explains the diagnosis and treatment options and performs life-altering, non-invasive pain procedures. The quality of my life has greatly improved since I have been in Dr Hiesiger's care.

September 6th, 2012

Finally...relief

I suffered from chronic headaches all my life. They started to become debilitating in the last five years. I went to many doctors but none could seem to help me get them under control. I had no life...I never knew when I would be struck with a headache and out of commission for days. Dr. Hiesiger has helped me to get my headaches under control with a combination of exercise and medication. I have my life back. He was very compassionate, knowledgeable and straight forward with his opinions and suggestions. He changed my life.

July 29th, 2012

Worth the wait

Dr. Hiesiger is a one of a kind Doctor who has not only given me my life back but cares more about his patients then any Doctor I have ever met in my life. Kind, conpassionate, leaves no stone unturned quite simply he is the best their are no words that can accuratley describe my gratitude!

March 3rd, 2011

Highly recommended when all else fails

March 4th, 2016