A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emile Pincus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emile Pincus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pincus
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Pincus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emile Pincus, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pincus graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pincus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emile Irving Pincus MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emile I. Pincus practice?
- Dr. Emile Pincus has 1 office location.
Dr. Emile Pincus practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Montvale, NJ.
See Montvale Child Psychiatrists.