A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emile Pincus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emile Pincus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emile Pincus, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pincus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emile Irving Pincus MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emile I. Pincus practice?
- Dr. Emile Pincus has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Emile Pincus practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near , .