A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emile Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emile Weber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emile Weber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Univ Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Broussais-Hotel-Dieu.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emile Stephen Paul Weber MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emile S. Weber practice?
- Dr. Emile Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Emile Weber practices Psychiatry near Hopewell, NJ.
See Hopewell Psychiatrists.