A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emiley Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emiley Blake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Blake has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emiley Louise Blake DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emiley L. Blake practice?
- Dr. Emiley Blake has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emiley Blake practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Washington Court House, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, OH and Chillicothe, OH.
See Washington Court House Obstetricians & Gynecologists.