A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilia Arana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilia Arana, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arana graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Arana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan