A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilia Arana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilia Arana, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arana graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Arana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilia Isabel Arana MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Emilia I. Arana practice?
- Dr. Emilia Arana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emilia Arana practices Pediatrics near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians.