A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilia Dulgheru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilia Dulgheru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dulgheru
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilia Dulgheru, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulgheru graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Dulgheru has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Regional Medical Center
- McAllen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilia C Dulgheru MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Emilia C. Dulgheru practice?
- Dr. Emilia Dulgheru has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilia Dulgheru practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Internists and Edinburg Rheumatologists.