A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilia Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilia Murray, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilia Murray MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emilia Murray practice?
- Dr. Emilia Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilia Murray practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Preventive Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Primary Care Doctors, Naples Internists, and Naples Preventive Medicine Specialists.