Overall Review

October 13th, 2015
Office staff very friendly, and corteous. The office manager very helpful. Doctor Murray is a very exceptional person and physician. One could tell she loves what she do. I heard she may be going in to concierge, not sure about it yet. But one thing I know me and my husband will follow her. She make us feel she care not only with her knowledge but her carisma. She took great care of my elderly mom and my mom loved her.

August 13th, 2015
Terrible experience
Dr. did not follow up with me after I had a CAT scan. My complaint was severe pain over a period of six months but the doctor did not follow up on the fact that I had pain at all. hee nurse called to tell me that I'm constipated. My CAT scan report revealed possible mild constipation but that had absolutely nothing to do with my pain. Without my knowledge, she called in two prescriptions which were both totally unnecessary and unrelated to my complaint. She seemed very compassionate & sweet but that is where my relationship with this doctor ended.

June 2nd, 2015
Finally!
For years I've struggled with an illness that no one could diagnose. I finally found a doctor who diagnosed me and now I am able to get treatment.

March 3rd, 2014
Great experience with excellence in primary care in a long time.

July 28th, 2012
Very compassionate doctor and very smart. She will make you do what's best for her patients with a beautiful grace, Without been pushy but rather convincing. A GREAT HEALTH CARE PROVIDER.

April 30th, 2010
Excellence in medical care, very knowlegeable and caring
My experience in general was excellent. I have to wait 3 weeks for an appointment as a new patient because of the season. But then I got a phone call as the physician extended her hours and was able to see me in a week. I was referred by a coworker-friend who have great things to say about her. Once at the office personnel wher very professional and personal. The physician has great patient-physician communication skill, excellent knowledge and very caring and respectful. I will recommend Dr Murray to any one in need for a internist. I already referred my parents and siblings and they were very satisfied and happy which make them very compliant with the doctor recommendations.