A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilia Pacariem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilia Pacariem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilia Pacariem, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacariem graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pacariem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilia Baldoza Pacariem MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emilia B. Pacariem practice?
- Dr. Emilia Pacariem has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilia Pacariem practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Obstetricians & Gynecologists.