A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilia Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilia Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilia Phillips, MD, PC is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Phillips has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilia Phillips MD and PC is a female Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Emilia Phillips practice?
- Dr. Emilia Phillips has 6 office locations.
Dr. Emilia Phillips practices Urology near Beverly, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and North Tonawanda, NY.
See Beverly Urologists.