A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilia Phillips is Good. Dr. Phillips has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilia Phillips, MD, PC is board certified in Urology.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer, Overactive Urinary Bladder, and Urinary Incontinence.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital of Cheektowaga
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Independent Health - 30 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Emilia Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emilia Phillips practice?
Dr. Emilia Phillips practices Urology near Beverly, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, MA and Lynn, MA.
See Beverly Urologists.