A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilia Popa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilia Popa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilia Popa, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Popa graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Popa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilia Popa MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Emilia Popa practice?
- Dr. Emilia Popa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emilia Popa practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wylie, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.