A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilia Popa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilia Popa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popa
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Popa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilia Popa, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Popa graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Popa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilia Popa MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Emilia Popa practice?
- Dr. Emilia Popa has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilia Popa practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.