A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilia Ripoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilia Ripoll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilia Ripoll, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripoll graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ripoll has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilia A Ripoll MD is a female Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Emilia A. Ripoll practice?
- Dr. Emilia Ripoll has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emilia Ripoll practices Urology near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO.
See Boulder Urologists.