A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emiliano Tatar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emiliano Tatar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emiliano Tatar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatar graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tatar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emiliano A Tatar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Emiliano A. Tatar practice?
- Dr. Emiliano Tatar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emiliano Tatar practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.