A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilie Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilie Chow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilie Chow, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilie L Chow MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Emilie L. Chow practice?
- Dr. Emilie Chow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emilie Chow practices Pediatrics near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Anaheim Pediatricians.