A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilie Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilie Osborn is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilie Osborn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Osborn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilie Heffron Sisson Osborn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Emilie H. Osborn practice?
- Dr. Emilie Osborn has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilie Osborn practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians and Palo Alto Preventive Medicine Specialists.