A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilie Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilie Osborn is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborn
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Osborn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilie Osborn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Osborn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilie Heffron Sisson Osborn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Emilie H. Osborn practice?
- Dr. Emilie Osborn has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilie Osborn practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors and Palo Alto Preventive Medicine Specialists.