Dr. Emilie Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emilie Scott?

November 4th, 2015

Best physician EVER!

Not only have I rated her highly for the above areas, but I rate her highly for her ability to treat me with the thoughtfulness and empathy that my concerns may warrant.

January 20th, 2014

Great Dr. Highly Reccommend

Dr. Scott takes her time with you. She spends ample time asking questions and makes sure you leave her office feeling comfortable. She is so nice and compassionate. She calls you personally with follow ups which I appreciate.

September 26th, 2013

Simply the best!

Dr. Scott is caring, competent and compassionate; you get the impression that she would "go to the ends of the earth" to find an answer for you. She takes time with you, listens and hears every concern. I can't imagine going to any other physician! I am so happy to have found her. I am an older person and have a long history of illness, so have seen my share of doctors, she is one of, if not the best! Her staff is highly trained and have the same demeanor. Don't know how I got lucky enough to find such an office, but glad I did. You can trust this office to give you the best attention anywhere.

June 7th, 2013

Thank you!

I highly recommend Dr. Scott. I have been having mild discomfort in my lower back area for like 8 months. I had been to another doctor twice and that simply resulted in medication that never cleared up the pain. Dr. Scott, on the other hand, asked me quite a few questions and her initial feelings were that it was joint pain instead. All the while I really got the impression that she really cared for my well being and to truly get the diagnosis correct (i.e. not just give me the same medication as before and send me on my way). Although she comes off as extremely knowledgeable she was not afraid to say that she wanted to get a second opinion from another doctor and to do further research herself. That shows a great deal of humility and I respect her for that. As promised she got back to me within a few days and instructed me further on the next steps to take. She gave me different medication that eased my discomfort greatly and has referred me to rheumatologist who may be able to assist me. I've seen doctors quite a few times in my life but I can honestly say that my visit with Dr. Scott was the best experience I've ever had with a doctor. She is caring (as evidenced by her calling me directly to follow up multiple times), able to provide thorough explanations with a great deal of patience, is very knowledgeable and is just plain nice. She will put you at ease. Also, major props for having a technologically advanced office set up. A doctor that actually *types* up notes into a computer instead of scribbling them messily onto a piece of paper?!? And they have a website you can sign up for so you can correspond with the doctor and their staff through e-mail (in addition to prescription renewals and other things). I should mention that the staff was also courteous and diligent in trying to get back to me when I called. Highly recommended! Thank you Dr. Scott!!

April 14th, 2013

Dr. Scott is competent, caring, and efficient. She took a great deal of time to ensure an accurate assessment of my problem and performed the minor surgical procedure on the same visit! She also called the next day to ensure i was healing and free from pain. I highly recommend Dr. Scott as your doctor of choice.

April 14th, 2013

Very caring and concerned doctor. Friendly and helpful, Dr. Scott takes the time to listen to my concerns and she explained everything.

March 1st, 2013

Go to Dr. Scott if you're a good person in need of a great doctor...

I say this (the title) because Dr. Scott and her staff are truly kind, caring, as well as competent and sharp as all doctors should be but often are not. I've been to several doctors throughout my life and Dr. Scott is easily the best by a large margin and that is actually why I'm taking the time to write a review. It's not that my past doctors were bad, but in regards to the care and time taken to get to know a patient, keeping track of a patient in a very human way, and treating a patient quickly, well and with respect, Dr. Scott and her entire staff seem head and shoulders above my past doctors. I feel very fortunate that I happened to choose her as my new general practitioner because, to be honest, I don't expect too much from my doctors in general except to prescribe meds. However, Dr. Scott genuinely and competently tries her best to give her patients the best knowledge and treatment. From referrals to being informative, and from procedures to aftercare and atmosphere, do yourself a favor if you're a similarly inclined 'nice person' and go to her office. If you suck, go elsewhere (haha, just kidding)... (kinda)...

June 23rd, 2010

Best there is

Dr. Scott takes the time to know you as well as your problem. Knows when to tackle the problem and when to pass it off to another doctor.All that is great but what I especially like and appreciate about Dr. Scott is that I am not just a number or case.

July 12th, 2017