A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilie Sy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilie Sy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sy graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Sy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilie Ong Sy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Emilie O. Sy practice?
- Dr. Emilie Sy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emilie Sy practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatricians.