A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Antonetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Antonetti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilio Antonetti, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonetti graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Antonetti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio A. Antonetti MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emilio A. Antonetti practice?
- Dr. Emilio Antonetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilio Antonetti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Obstetricians & Gynecologists.