Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
by Samantha Shelley on Feb 9th, 2016

Dr. Antonetti is amazing! He takes his time, listens to your questions and provides detailed answers. Makes you feel like you're his only priority! I recommend him to all my girlfriends

Mrs show details Mrs
by Lidia on Dec 23rd, 2015

I will not be returning to this doctor... The staff was rude and insensitive to what I was going thru. Talking about your body is bad enough and talking about female problems is worst! He seemed to always be in a rush and not have the time or attention I needed from him... That I could deal with, I understand he is busy and that I am not his only patient, but having to put up with the receptionist (who by the way is his wife) who I was beyond rude and frankly one of the most unpleasant persons to be around was the last straw. She is Hispanic as am I and when I went to pay (I don't have insurance and have been a patient of his for many years and have always paid!) she asked if I had papers to apply for Medicaid... To which I felt she was very inappropriate to ask me that in English and in front of a full loby. I felt very uncomfortable with her questioning me like that. He delivered my 2 babies and I had put up with a lot from that office because I was told he was very good which he is but there are other doctors that have better bedside manners and a more competent and caring staff. I know for a fact that his wife has been extremely rude to a lot of people because I have friends and family members who will not be returning to Dr. Antonettis mainly because of the treatment they received from her.

HORRIBLE SERVICE show details HORRIBLE SERVICE
by KIWI on Oct 26th, 2015

THE STAFF IS HORRIBLE AND RUDE AND INSENSITIVE TO MY FEELINGS. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS CLINIC TO ANYONE. ESP IF YOURE WANTING TO TALK ABOUT YOUR BODY. MRS ANTONELLI WAS THE RUDEST FRONT DESK LADY IVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH.

Professional, Personal and just AWESOME! show details Professional, Personal and just AWESOME!
by Shawna Dupuis on Oct 6th, 2015

I first became a patient of Dr. Antonetti's January of 2012. I had a miscarriage and was referred to him by my primary. He treated my Husband and I with the most caring attitude, but also with a positive outlook. He never treated me as if I or my baby were just another appointment. He decided that a D/C would be the best route so I would not have to go through the actual discharge of the miscarriage. After my surgery, he promptly and attentively guided my husband and I on the journey to preparing my body to have a successful pregnancy. four months later WE WERE PREGNANT!! I had such an amazing pregnancy. My Mother was diagnosed with Cancer when I was 4 months pregnant and she came a couple times to my visits. I think after telling him the type of cancer she had, he knew I didn't have long with her, even though she was only 55. He let her see my son via ultrasound (even when it wasn't scheduled). My mom passed late in my 8 month of pregnancy. He performed the most perfect C-section 4 days later. I have to say this man, this Doctor was absolutely a God Send to me and my family. He is amazing, his staff is amazing and I would not go any where else. As for the guy who said his nurse was rude and mean to him. There is no way. His nurse is just as amazing and personable as he is. He woudnt have anyone in his office who would treat people rudely and she has been with him over 20 years. God Bless them all!

Jul 27th, 2015

He's done my last 3 surgeries, and is the Best ever!!!

by Sylvia Smith on Jan 26th, 2015

Dr. Antonetti is one of the best OBGYN's and he really cares about his patients.

The Right Choice show details The Right Choice
by Jacobs on Feb 24th, 2014

Dr. Antonetti was definitely the right choice for me. I see him for my regular exams and he was also the surgeon for my recent hysterectomy and anterior repair. He was so kind and understanding throughout all of it. I could tell that he genuinely cared. He made sure I had no questions unanswered and he made sure I was comfortable before, during and after the surgery. I recommend him to everyone.

Oct 5th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Antonetti has been over several years starting in 1988. From the beginning he was always courtesy, had excellent bedside manner and most importantly gave me all the time needed at each and every appointment. I never felt like a number or rushed in any way. Always gave me options and suggestions for better care. I would highly recommend to others and have when able. Dont know what I will do when he retires!!

GREAT with Spouse show details GREAT with Spouse
Jan 30th, 2012

I have recommended Dr. Antonetti to my family members. He has not only taken time with me but also going through a pregnancy has taken time to speak to my Husband as well. His Staff is VERY nice and I have had some horible experiences in the past, it is nice to finally have a Dr. Office that is fast, efficient, i have never had an issue or a complaint and have been there quite often during my pregnancy. And My sister has also been very happy with her visit there for non pregnancy visits.

One excellent OB/GYN show details One excellent OB/GYN
Dec 30th, 2010

If you are looking for a caring, patient, doctor who cares about his patients, then look no further! This man is wonderful! He's been my GYN since I was 19 (I'm 36 now) and has delivered my 2 children. With both deliveries this man has went above and beyond the call of duty during both! Very knowledgable, very caring, wonderful sense of humor, wonderful bedside manner. I just cannot say enough about Dr. Antonetti! When I had my son, he was my first baby, Dr. A was not on call when I went into labor, and the hospital sent me home with ruptured membranes. Dr. A dignosed the rupture, called the hospital and gave them a piece of his mind, reserved me a room, and then changed schedules with the doctor on call that night so that he would be able to stay with me and deliver my son! With my daughter, she was my 2nd pregnancy and at 35 wks decided to turn breech. Dr. A was fully prepared to wait her out for her to turn. He did not want to discuss a section nor even think about scheduling one as he was sure she would flip over. At every visit that she was still breech, he came in and talked with me, comforted me and told me to not "fret" we would wait her out. Sadly little miss backwards decided to remain in a breech, almost transverse position on the day I went into labor with her. Dr. A. then scheduled the section, talked with my husband and I about it, and was just soo caring and sympathtic to my fears and uneaze. He was soo wonderful and caring during the surgery and afterwards. His bedside manner is just awesome! It is like he is caring for a member of his family!