Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
4724 N Davis Hwy
Suite 200
Pensacola, FL 32503
850-202-1380
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The Right Choice  |  show details
by Jacobs on Feb 24th, 2014

Dr. Antonetti was definitely the right choice for me. I see him for my regular exams and he was also the surgeon for my recent hysterectomy and anterior repair. He was so kind and understanding throughout all of it. I could tell that he genuinely cared. He made sure I had no questions unanswered and he made sure I was comfortable before, during and after the surgery. I recommend him to everyone.

|  show details
Dec 23rd, 2013

DR WAS COMPLETELY DISRESPECTFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL WITH HIS COMMENTS RELATED TO MY HEALTHCARE NEEDS. DEFINITIVELY NOT A DR. THAT I WOULD RECOMMEND. I USUALLY HAVE AN EXCELLENT RAPPORT WITH MY PHYSICIANS AND I WAS COMPLETELY SHOCKED AND HURT BY HIS CALLOUS COMMENTS.

|  Extremely rude nurse  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2013

I called in to set an appointment for my girlfriend, who was unable to set her own appointment due to Antonettis odd business hours, and the fact that she works a job that doesn't allow her the use of a phone while working. The receptionist told me that I would be called back within an hour by Antonettis nurse. When she finally called me four hours later, she told me that I would be unable to set an appointment for her, and that my girlfriend must call herself to set the appointment. I then explained that I would gladly do that except for the fact that she is unavailable during the day. The nurses attitude then became very rude as she said that for me to set an appointment for a new patient is a HIPPA violation, so I asked if there would be any way for her to be available to talk to my girlfriend after 8:00pm, as this is when she gets out of work. The nurse then rudely hung up on me. I called back only to be put on hold for 20 minutes before speaking to the same rude nurse that had hung up on me. She then decided that it wasn't to big of a HIPPA violation, and allowed me to set an appointment for her. I did set the appointment, but will be canceling due to the fact that if that nurse is any type of representation of Antonetti, I do not want my girlfriend going there anyways.

|  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Antonetti has been over several years starting in 1988. From the beginning he was always courtesy, had excellent bedside manner and most importantly gave me all the time needed at each and every appointment. I never felt like a number or rushed in any way. Always gave me options and suggestions for better care. I would highly recommend to others and have when able. Dont know what I will do when he retires!!

|  GREAT with Spouse  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

I have recommended Dr. Antonetti to my family members. He has not only taken time with me but also going through a pregnancy has taken time to speak to my Husband as well. His Staff is VERY nice and I have had some horible experiences in the past, it is nice to finally have a Dr. Office that is fast, efficient, i have never had an issue or a complaint and have been there quite often during my pregnancy. And My sister has also been very happy with her visit there for non pregnancy visits.

|  AWESOME!  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Antonetti since 2001. Over the past 10 yrs. I am totally 100% satisfied with this doctor as well as his staff. Professionalism is his top priority. The doctor puts me at ease each and every visit. He has delivered my daughter and each year performs my annuals at check up. Over time in years, have had to have a same day appt. No problem.Office staff are extremely caring. This office is clean, neat, and up to date. Highly recommend Dr. Antonetti and his medical practice to teenagers up to senios.Tammy Humphreys

|  One excellent OB/GYN  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2010

If you are looking for a caring, patient, doctor who cares about his patients, then look no further! This man is wonderful! He's been my GYN since I was 19 (I'm 36 now) and has delivered my 2 children. With both deliveries this man has went above and beyond the call of duty during both! Very knowledgable, very caring, wonderful sense of humor, wonderful bedside manner. I just cannot say enough about Dr. Antonetti! When I had my son, he was my first baby, Dr. A was not on call when I went into labor, and the hospital sent me home with ruptured membranes. Dr. A dignosed the rupture, called the hospital and gave them a piece of his mind, reserved me a room, and then changed schedules with the doctor on call that night so that he would be able to stay with me and deliver my son! With my daughter, she was my 2nd pregnancy and at 35 wks decided to turn breech. Dr. A was fully prepared to wait her out for her to turn. He did not want to discuss a section nor even think about scheduling one as he was sure she would flip over. At every visit that she was still breech, he came in and talked with me, comforted me and told me to not "fret" we would wait her out. Sadly little miss backwards decided to remain in a breech, almost transverse position on the day I went into labor with her. Dr. A. then scheduled the section, talked with my husband and I about it, and was just soo caring and sympathtic to my fears and uneaze. He was soo wonderful and caring during the surgery and afterwards. His bedside manner is just awesome! It is like he is caring for a member of his family!