A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Antunano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Antunano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antunano graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Antunano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
- Oakland Physicians Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Antunano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emilio E. Antunano practice?
Dr. Emilio Antunano practices Family Medicine near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Family Physicians.