A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Antunano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Antunano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antunano
Education & Awards
Dr. Antunano graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Antunano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
- Oakland Physicians Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio E Antunano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emilio E. Antunano practice?
- Dr. Emilio Antunano has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilio Antunano practices Family Medicine near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Family Physicians.