Dr. Emilio Antunano MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 27th, 2015
Office staff are very rude but Dr. A is amazing!!

August 4th, 2014
Very rude office staff
I called to schedule an appointment with doctor. The office manager Melissa answered the phone. I asked her how long the doctor has been in practice and what hospital he worked through. Her response was where am I calling from and that I should have identified myself instead asking questions. She then hung up, when I called back to talk to an office manager, she was very with her response stating that "she is the boss". Then further asked rudely who I was. She finally laughed and said she is not going to play games. It's unfortunate that a patient would have to encounter this unprofessional behavior when searching for a health care.

November 28th, 2013
Dr. Emilio Antunano has been my family Dr. for many years. He is a very nice, curtious Dr. who cares about his patients. I would recomend him to any and everyone.

July 6th, 2012
Very kind and asked many questions about my medical history, family, stress, work and explained his thoughts.

April 27th, 2012
Kind and caring doctor
I've been going to Dr. Antunano for over fifteen years.He is easy to talk to and very thorough in his medical approach. He listens to the patient and gives the best medical advice and care. I continue to go to him even though we have moved quite a ways away. I have been to other doctors and did not get the same care and concern. He is wonderful!

March 20th, 2012
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Antunano is a great doctor. He takes the time needed with his patients and is thorough every time. You wait a little longer to see him sometimes a half hour or so, but it is so worth it. I have been going to him for over 15 years and if I ever moved I would continue to see him. He is the best.