A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Arteaga-Solis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilio Arteaga-Solis, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Arteaga-Solis graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Arteaga-Solis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio DR Arteaga-Solis MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Emilio D. Arteaga-Solis practice?
- Dr. Emilio Arteaga-Solis has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilio Arteaga-Solis practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.