A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Avila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Avila is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilio Avila, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avila graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Avila has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio Avila MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emilio Avila practice?
- Dr. Emilio Avila has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emilio Avila practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.