A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Torres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilio Torres, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Universidad Nacional De Trujillo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Torres has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio Torres MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emilio Torres practice?
- Dr. Emilio Torres has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emilio Torres practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wellington, FL.
See Winter Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.