A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Blanco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Blanco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanco graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blanco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio Armando Blanco MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emilio A. Blanco practice?
- Dr. Emilio Blanco has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilio Blanco practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.