Dr. Emilio Blanco MD Patient Reviews

March 28th, 2016
Dr. Emilio is a good doctor. Unfortunately his office is extremely busy and his staff is not professional which could very well be a result of the office being too busy. I started with Dr. Richards but she would come to every visit late "due to an emergency" she was attending outside of the office. So I switched to Dr. Blanco. I am in the process now of looking for an office that is not as busy as this office. If you call the office you have to go through a million prompts to get to what you need and then when someone picks up almost EVERY time you are put on hold for a long period of time. Today I was put on hold for 9 minutes and when someone finally got to the phone she was completely unprofessional and unwilling to assist. Save yourself the aggravation and pick a doctor's office that has time for their patients. I promise you if you go with this office you WILL regret it.

March 18th, 2016
He is wonderful
Definitely be back for my 2nd pregnancy.. I love how he answer all my questions.. I love all the staff in his office!

February 12th, 2016
He delivered both my girls. He is an amazing Doctor that actually listens. Any questions or concerns you have he answers respectfully and honestly. I wouldn't change my gynecologist for anything. Thanks Dr. Blanco for being great at your job.

December 9th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Blanco's for about 16 years and have NEVER had a bad experience! He delivered all three of my babies!

July 13th, 2015
Good Doctor, Horrible Staff
I met Dr. Blanco through a friend of mine. My OB of several years was no longer taking my insurance and in shopping around for another Dr. Blanco was recommended to me as one of the best. Shortly after doing an annual with him I became pregnant and it was indeed a challenging pregnancy to say the least. He was reassuring, jovial and professional. I was happy to be in his care. His staff particularly the nursing staff was an absolute nightmare. They are pleasant enough at the front dsesk and during your visit, but to get them to call you or pay attention to your critical needs, it is easier getting a root canal. My glucose results were high and needed a re-testing for the 3hr fasting during my pregnancy. I knew it would be as I had gestational diabetes with my first pregnancy. I waited and call a full week after when I knew the results would be ready and since no one had called I just wanted to be sure. It took about another week for them to get back to me to the point where my friend had to go directly to the office and ask for them to call only to tell me I needed re-testing. I am now over the moon in frustration because at this moment that I am writing this, I am going through the same lack of urgency with the staff again. I got a call on a Friday that I should call the office. I recently did a pap smear and was instantly alerted that something might be wrong. I tried calling back but to no avail. No one would return my call. Not any of the nurses, not the office manager, NO ONE. I spent an entire weekend worrying about what it might be. I got back on it first thing Monday morning and up until 4pm there was still no answer from anyone. I got disgusted and just rip the front desk clerk a new one. I can't drop everything and go up in their face. i have a job that requires my presence. Want to guess what I do? I am a nurse actively attending to my patients' needs. What can I say, I think I will change my insurance so I can go back to my old OB. Sorry Dr. Blanco, you are awesome but your nursing staff is the pits. I hope one day they will receive the same horrible and disgusting care they meeted out to others. Oh by the way, I still don't know what's going on. Dr. Blanco, you need to find new professionals for your practice.

January 27th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor

January 22nd, 2015
Great Doc
Dr Emilio Blanco is such a good doctor. Very patience with his pregnant patients and attentive. I like him a lot.

January 13th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever
He is the best doctor. He is so patient and really tries to solve any gynecological problems I am having. He is very caring. I am choosing my health insurance just based on if he accepts it, that is how much I want to continue having him as my doctor.

October 30th, 2014
Dr. Blanco is a very nice dr. He has excellent bed side manners, he answers all your questions and actually does something about your concerns. He doesn't rush you out the exam room either. He takes his time with you. I would recommend him to anyone.

February 10th, 2014
Peace of Mind
I love Dr. Blanco he tells you everything straight up and listens and actually shows that he cares to any concerns. Been with the office in Hollywood since 2008 and in his care since 2010

October 23rd, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr Blanco is a exceptional doctor. Professional, knowledgable, friendly and happy to converse about any questions or doubts I had. Very easy to make appointments with and has a very friendly, professional staff as well. Great experience, would reccomend to any woman in need of a Dr.

July 31st, 2012
Dr Blanco is very good
He is a very good doctor. He lisents and takes his time to explain any issues. Also he is modern so uses the latest on the medical field. The staff is not very responsible, difficult to get test results. You have to keep calling and calling and leaving messages, very tough to get an answer back. The only way to get any info is by going to office or pressuring over the phone.