A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Blanco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Employed Physicians
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanco graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Blanco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio Blanco MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Emilio Blanco practice?
- Dr. Emilio Blanco has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilio Blanco practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.