Dr. Emilio Castaneda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emilio Castaneda?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Emilio Castaneda?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 18th, 2017

The awful Doctor ever!

The awful Doctor ever! Please take his license... No English speaker, not allow us to talk, even hear what I have asked. Only looking for money... It doesn't care about the patients ... Ridiculous Doctor , don't waste your time and your money!

October 14th, 2015

Took time and has expertise

Took time to research my many multiple conditions and recommend the proper medications.

March 3rd, 2015

I have been going to this Dr for about 1 year, he changed my diabetes medication 3 times and it has not work, called last week for a new medication (last one I used for a month after last visit), told receptionist for him to send approval of another medication to my pharmacy, and he refused, asking me to make another appointment and pay again for my visit, I think all they want is your money not take care of your health, for that reason Im not going there any more.

February 4th, 2015

Refuses to provide blood work results over the phone; requires return visits which is quite inconvenient and costly. For that alone, I do not recommend this doctor unless of course, money and time are no object for you.

September 8th, 2014

HUGE PROBLEMS

Staff is rude, place is filthy, Doc is lax.

February 5th, 2014

Not Pleased At All

Office staff are rude. Doctor misdiagnosed me twice and overbilled my insurance company. He did not listen to my medical history and ignored several issues I was concerned about. I have lived throughout the US and the Docs I have seen in Florida have all been less than what I was used to.

November 15th, 2011

awfull doctor

May 31st, 2011

horrible

this doctor did not bother to even introduce himself. I was looking at his white coat to make sure it had his name. He did not bother to check me, ask questions...wrote notes on the chart...saying what i have no idea...very poor service, unfrendly, very cold and distant to be a doctor...paid 60 dollars for the visit but will never go there again. He said to go see him in 6 months when they foudna noudgle in my thyroid and was recommended for more exams the ones he said there was no need for. He is not good at all save your time and money and pick another doctor

February 16th, 2011

Terrible

I waited to see this doctor for about 45 minutes. When I finally saw him, he barely looked at me. He went on to examin my chart, asked me a couple of questions, scribbled notes on the chart and sent me off! He was terrible.To add insult to injury, the office charged me for a full office visit b/c they claimed that I had not met my deductible. Surprised but unable to argue at the time, I paid and thought I'd check with the insurance later. When I finally did, they told me that they should have never charged me more than my co-pay. Now I am left to deal with their billing dpt. which never answer their phone. Terrible service. My advice would be to definitely find another doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 29th, 2010

Poor service

When took my parent to see him, the doctor seemed distant and cold,did not make eye contact and we felt rush. Did not get information about diagnosis. I would not recommend this doctor.

February 27th, 2017