A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Cruz is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio Louis Cruz MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emilio L. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Emilio Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilio Cruz practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Neurologists and Burbank Pain Management Doctors.