2.5

Liars show details Liars
Jun 3rd, 2015

Wanted a referral for a 3 yr old to have anasthesia for some in depth dental work that was needed. Was told to bring him in for a well child visit and would get the referral. $1350 later, Dr refused to put in the referral with no explanation... Every time you call them to get records and such, they are rude and have no customer service skills...

Never Going Back Again show details Never Going Back Again
Jan 24th, 2015

Spent 3 hours with our child at this doctor's office. They take for ever just for the doctor to see our child (2 1/2 hours from the time we walked into the office). The patient tables are torn and everything is old. For being in practice so long, this doctor has terrible operation flow and old and antiquated equipment. Looking elsewhere.

nurse show details nurse
by edv on Jun 23rd, 2014

we love the practice and the service at the office and excellent care with the doctor and services with the exceptional dr. delvalle in his care and work. he deserved more support and his teaching as a professor of nova southeastern and kansas city science and fgcu, and ufc colleges and i am very proud to be his patient.

patient show details patient
Sep 18th, 2013

Friendly staff and great comprehensive care able to accomodate us with little notice. Overall great experience

Incomptent and Rude Staff show details Incomptent and Rude Staff
Mar 23rd, 2012

In every dealing I had in the office I found that the staff is rude and incomptent, hard to find someone that could communicate with me in English. Every appt. took several hours as we had to wait at least 1 1/2 hours in wiating room and 1 hour in examining room before seeing the Dr. My most recent dealing with them was today when I needed a simple slip of paper for my sons school to show he was late to school because of Dr. Appts. They said they could not give this to me until I paid $30 for an appointment that was missed. I will never step foot back in the office because of the staff, actually like Dr. Del Valle.

Unprofessional staff and rude...Never again will I visit that doctor again show details Unprofessional staff and rude...Never again will I visit that doctor again
by Don't even go on May 11th, 2011

Uncare of patients... They treat patients like #'s not caring at all, and the staff are liars...

He's Excellent show details He's Excellent
by Tolu on Dec 9th, 2010

Very good with his patient and very detail with his work and cares for his patients. His Nurse Practioner is an Excellent Health care provider. She is also detail with her patients. They work very hard and very understanding when it comes to your health, you can ask any question and they will always be there for you.