Dr. Emilio Delvalle MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Fort Myers, FL

3.2

March 21st, 2017
excellent service and the staff was very caring and understanding with the questions and answer I was receiving for my to childrens
among all the doctor I have been with this is best one understanding the problems the I been having with my child no other doctor has been so loyal and understanding like he have been I will recommend him to any of my friends.

March 21st, 2017
excellent doctor with lots of respect to his patients and staff always in care of his on diagnosis with excellences.
excellent of excellences office and staff and very clean and organizes. very high recommendation was given to me.

January 24th, 2017
patients love him.
I am very thankful for finding a caring person with morals and pride to his work.

December 6th, 2016
housewife/mother
a very good doctor with ecellent view on the

November 2nd, 2016
housewife/ teacher
excellent and very educational with all questions that i provided to the doctor and staff very caring very clean office and courteous great! great! doctor I have no concern at all.

September 28th, 2016
nurse/mother
the doctor is a wonderful and shows respect for everyone the staff and nurse excellent and very helpful god bless him in finding someone like hime and office with professional staff.

August 12th, 2016
supervisor rn from local hospital in Quebec, canada
i wish i knew this doctor before his the best and I actually I come from canada to see him for my three CHILDRENS his woderful and caring and very professional in his work and all the questions that I ask in gereral thank you for having such a doctor that I can trust.

June 16th, 2016
n/a
my care with this doctor was excellent and caring no cocern at all we love him and we actually come from england to see him when we are on vacation thanks for the wonderful staff and great office.

May 10th, 2016
i believe his is one the best doctor and caring with children and parents i did like very much and care3 for his bed side manner and even if you were in the hospital he will see you with no questions ask his the best

June 3rd, 2015
Liars
Wanted a referral for a 3 yr old to have anasthesia for some in depth dental work that was needed. Was told to bring him in for a well child visit and would get the referral. $1350 later, Dr refused to put in the referral with no explanation... Every time you call them to get records and such, they are rude and have no customer service skills...

January 24th, 2015
Never Going Back Again
Spent 3 hours with our child at this doctor's office. They take for ever just for the doctor to see our child (2 1/2 hours from the time we walked into the office). The patient tables are torn and everything is old. For being in practice so long, this doctor has terrible operation flow and old and antiquated equipment. Looking elsewhere.

June 23rd, 2014
nurse
we love the practice and the service at the office and excellent care with the doctor and services with the exceptional dr. delvalle in his care and work. he deserved more support and his teaching as a professor of nova southeastern and kansas city science and fgcu, and ufc colleges and i am very proud to be his patient.