A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Giuliani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Giuliani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giuliani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilio Giuliani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Giuliani graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio Romolo Giuliani MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emilio R. Giuliani practice?
- Dr. Emilio Giuliani has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilio Giuliani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.