A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Giuliani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Giuliani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giuliani
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Giuliani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilio Giuliani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Giuliani graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio Romolo Giuliani MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emilio R. Giuliani practice?
- Dr. Emilio Giuliani has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilio Giuliani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.