A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Gonzalez-Ayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Gonzalez-Ayala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilio Gonzalez-Ayala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez-Ayala graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Gonzalez-Ayala has 10 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Sierra Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio Gonzalez-Ayala MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emilio Gonzalez-Ayala practice?
- Dr. Emilio Gonzalez-Ayala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emilio Gonzalez-Ayala practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Pulmonologists.