A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilio Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Utmb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio Bustamante Gonzalez MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Emilio B. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Emilio Gonzalez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emilio Gonzalez practices Rheumatology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Texas City, TX.
See League City Rheumatologists.