A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilio Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Utmb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emilio B. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Emilio Gonzalez practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Texas City, TX.
See League City Allergists, League City Internists, and League City Rheumatologists.