A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Gonzalez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilio Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Utmb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio Bustamante Gonzalez MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Emilio B. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Emilio Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilio Gonzalez practices Rheumatology near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Rheumatologists.