Dr. Emilio Pando MD Patient Reviews

February 22nd, 2017
Very competent doctor
Very professional, he listens to his patients and make sure that they understand everything. make you feel very comfortable and confident that you are in good hands.

December 9th, 2015
Excellent Physician
Very professional, knowledgeable and takes his time to explain in detail. Would recommend!

August 28th, 2015
It was my 1st visit with Dr. Pando and he was great.

April 30th, 2015
Dr. Pardo took the time to listen and address each one of my concerns. When I left the office there was a mix up with my pharmacy and Dr Pardo very promptly returned my call after hours.

January 22nd, 2015
Great Dr. Very nutrition knowledgable. Prefers to treat symptoms and address the real issues (diet, obesity, smoking etc). Great Dr. who truly cares.

December 18th, 2014
excellent doctor
Very open minded and he listens to you and guides you very well. Also knows his stuff about diets.

May 15th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Pando has been our primary doctor for my family(4) since 2007, friends (1), and co-workers (2) . He has been accurate in all diagnosis and treatments. If doesn't matter if we have or not medical plan, he will accommodate us and give the same attention. We are in good hands (God and him) and we highly recommend him as your primary doctor.

October 31st, 2012
Amazing Physician!
I was treated immediately and found Dr. Pando to be extremely caring and compassionate! He treated my condition with extreme care and I was so satisfied with him and his staff and will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking a PCP who will take care of any medical problems you may have! Amazing doctor!

June 5th, 2012
Worst doctor ever. Wait for more than two hours to check on the results of some test and they sent me home because they didn't have access to the results that I did the test about a month ago.They didn't apologies at all i lose all my time from work for nothing they didn't care at all.

May 2nd, 2012
Chronic Severe Condition
If you have a condition that requires that he uses his brain do not go to see this doctor. He is use to dealing with regular patients, elderly, older, healthy. I went to see him with a chronic debilitating condition and he basically categorized me as a junky that went to see him for pain medication. He felt I was doctor hoping he was the first doctor I had gone to after having been with my GP for over 5 years and gotten tired of him since he had the personality of a door. I wanted a caring doctor I could go to. And I was told Pando was like that. He wasn't he decided I was doctor hoping and that was it for him. Very bad bedside and I hope he never does that to anybody else. I have since found the perfect GP with no hang ups. Panda must go see a phychiatrist to get over his drug phobia not all patients are drug addicts.

January 7th, 2010
Carla
Dr. Pando is very professional and CARING. It's true he listens and is very compassionate. Awesome attitude.

March 17th, 2009
Great Doctor ... Wish there were more like him!
Dr. Pando is an excellent doctor. Courteous, Caring and ACTUALLY LISTENS! I am super happy that he is my General Medicine doctor. The best part is that every specialist I see knows who he is! I recommend him highly!