A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Punzal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Punzal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilio Punzal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Punzal graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Punzal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio Abrecea Punzal MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emilio A. Punzal practice?
- Dr. Emilio Punzal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emilio Punzal practices Internal Medicine near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Grayson, KY.
See Ashland Internists.