A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Rodriguez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio Tony J Rodriguez MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Emilio T. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Emilio Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilio Rodriguez practices Rheumatology near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Rheumatologists.