A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Ruelos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruelos
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruelos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruelos graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Ruelos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio Bunvan Ruelos MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emilio B. Ruelos practice?
- Dr. Emilio Ruelos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Emilio Ruelos practices Psychiatry near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glens Falls, NY and Albany, NY.
See Schenectady Psychiatrists.