A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emillie De Ocampo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emillie De Ocampo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emillie De Ocampo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Ocampo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. De Ocampo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emillie Mallillin De Ocampo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Emillie M. De Ocampo practice?
- Dr. Emillie De Ocampo has 15 office locations.
Dr. Emillie De Ocampo practices Pediatrics near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dos Palos, CA and Planada, CA.
See Modesto Pediatricians.