A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Altman, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Taking Control of Psoriasis
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Altman, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Dermal Fillers
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Laser Surgery
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Altman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Michelle Altman FAAD and MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Emily M. Altman practice?
- Dr. Emily Altman has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Altman practices Dermatopathology near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Pathologists.