A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Altman, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Altman, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Dermal Fillers
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Laser Surgery
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Altman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Michelle Altman FAAD and MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Emily M. Altman practice?
- Dr. Emily Altman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emily Altman practices Dermatopathology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley Heights, NJ and Short Hills, NJ.
See Livingston Pathologists.