Dr. Emily Altman MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Berkeley Heights, NJ

2.6

June 11th, 2016
Excellent Dermatologist!!
Dr. Altman is a very kind and caring physician. She puts the needs of her patients first. It is refreshing to find a physician that truly cares about her patients and will go the extra mile. I would recommend her to all of my family and friends. I know they will get excellent care!

June 8th, 2016
The "Doctor" Emily Altman. Is a horrible hostile, the most rudest, unprofessional, overall degrading doctor I have ever met. You cannot open your mouth as she starts screaming at you like a psycho. How a doctor can talk to a patients in such manner? I just have no words..... Stay away!!!

May 31st, 2016
Hostile
Extremely hostile and rude. She yelled at me before I could even explain what was going on while I was being harassed by her staff. Also threatened my life.

February 24th, 2015
a great choice for a dermatologist
Dr Altman is an excellent doctor who tenaciously treated a painful chronic skin condition, so I now live without discomfort. She is intelligent and caring.

March 20th, 2014
Dermotologist Altman
Dr. Altman is nastiest doctor I ever dealt with. I think sometimes she forgets she is not in Russia anymore. Very questionable doctor and does not spend enough time with patients. In addition, her office always overbooks appointments and you wait at lean an hour to see her. If you want good dermatologist who will spend time with you then look somewhere else.

September 23rd, 2013
Cold woman. Extremely rude staff.
I went to see Dr Altman about abscesses in a sensitive area. She put me on antibiotics that made me sick then got mad when I told her I stopped taking them since they had not prevented the abscesses from reappearing. Never called with my lab results. No one did, even though I was told I would be called, and when I called to file a complaint (repeatedly) all I got was an answering service and no return call. Will never go back.

September 7th, 2013
Unhelpful. Overbooks appointments, no bedside manner whatsoever.

July 24th, 2013
Dr. Emily altman is very knowledgeable. I don't get how people can call her rude when she is not. She is just an upfront person who doesnt sugar coat. I've never had a problem with her and she is always very pleasant with me. Ive seen her being pleasant with other paitients as well. I am very pleased with her as my doctor.

June 28th, 2012
never will go there again
lonng time to wait 5 minutes to spend with her.Very rude and

March 8th, 2012
Unprofessional and Rude
After waiting ~30 after the shceduled time, finally I were able to see Dr. Altman. She looked cold and seemed not interested in asking any questions before throwing me two prescriptions. The visit lasted less than 5 minutes excluding relatively long waiting time. There was no folow up notice, and no follow up reminder. The interesting thing was I saw two of her employees fighting and cursing each other infront of me. It may be worth the visit only if it helps, but that is yet to be determined.

November 13th, 2011
I do not care about her bed site manners, when you need help, she is the one - Dr. Altman is extremely knowledgeable, great diagnostician, paying attention to the details. I would recommend her to anyone who needs help, especially if its a serious matter, she is a problem solver, and I trust her opinion entirely.

October 23rd, 2011
great diagnostitian and problem solver
This doctor will solve your problems when all other fail. She is very much out-of-the-box thinker and will find a cure if cure exists. She is very helpful with no-nonsense approach.