Dr. Emily Altman Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Emily Altman?

Best Dermatology Doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Amazing physician!

Posted on April 21st, 2017

Dr. Altman is an amazing physician. She is very attentive, is clearly very knowledgable in her field, and keeps up with the new studies and research. Every time I have gone to see her I have walked out with a solid understanding of the plan for treatment, and have always been very happy with the results after carrying out said plan. Genuinely one of the best dermatologists I have ever had!

Amazing physician!

Posted on April 21st, 2017

Expert Dermatologist

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Dr. Altman's attention to detail and knowledge of all things dermatology, as well as peripheral conditions affecting the skin are amazing. I have the utmost respect for her abilities as a physician and ability to diagnose, as well as effectively treat skin conditions. She always addresses my concerns in detail and takes the time to examine the whole, rather than just focus on the area of complaint.

great doctor

Posted on April 18th, 2017

I hope there will be more doctors like dr. Altman. She is one of the few who is extremely knowledgeable in her field as well as in many related fields. I've been a patient to dr. Altman for many years - have a chronic skin condition. She was always there where I needed a help. She was answering my calls every time I called with a question. She is always extremely thorough in the examinations during my office visits. She always recommended the first rated doctors for any other health problems that I had. As for the office visits - as with almost every doctor in the SMG the wait time is about 10-20 mins. This is my experience - probably because I deal only with the best and the most busy doctors! I am extremely pleased that the Summit Medical Group has such doctors!

stay away, far, far away

Posted on April 16th, 2017

There is something terribly wrong with this so-called "physician." We were amazed that the Summit Medical Group would allow such a person to engage in practice. She pushed a drug that is life threatening (Accutane) and behaved like a mental patient. I truly believed she was going to attack us.She also prescribed a medication that was not covered by insurance ($400) and never returned our calls.

Excellent Dermatologist!!

Posted on June 11th, 2016

Dr. Altman is a very kind and caring physician. She puts the needs of her patients first. It is refreshing to find a physician that truly cares about her patients and will go the extra mile. I would recommend her to all of my family and friends. I know they will get excellent care!

Posted on June 8th, 2016

The "Doctor" Emily Altman. Is a horrible hostile, the most rudest, unprofessional, overall degrading doctor I have ever met. You cannot open your mouth as she starts screaming at you like a psycho. How a doctor can talk to a patients in such manner? I just have no words..... Stay away!!!

Hostile

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Extremely hostile and rude. She yelled at me before I could even explain what was going on while I was being harassed by her staff. Also threatened my life.

a great choice for a dermatologist

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Dr Altman is an excellent doctor who tenaciously treated a painful chronic skin condition, so I now live without discomfort. She is intelligent and caring.

Dermotologist Altman

Posted on March 20th, 2014

Dr. Altman is nastiest doctor I ever dealt with. I think sometimes she forgets she is not in Russia anymore. Very questionable doctor and does not spend enough time with patients. In addition, her office always overbooks appointments and you wait at lean an hour to see her. If you want good dermatologist who will spend time with you then look somewhere else.

Cold woman. Extremely rude staff.

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

I went to see Dr Altman about abscesses in a sensitive area. She put me on antibiotics that made me sick then got mad when I told her I stopped taking them since they had not prevented the abscesses from reappearing. Never called with my lab results. No one did, even though I was told I would be called, and when I called to file a complaint (repeatedly) all I got was an answering service and no return call. Will never go back.