A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Tatum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Tatum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatum graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Tatum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Murphy Medical Center Inc
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Tatum MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily Tatum practice?
- Dr. Emily Tatum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Tatum practices Family Medicine near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Blairsville, GA.
See Decatur Primary Care Doctors.