A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Arsenault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Arsenault, Dermatologist & Skin Cancer Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Arsenault, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Arsenault graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Arsenault has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Arsenault MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology, Pediatric Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Emily Arsenault practice?
- Dr. Emily Arsenault has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Arsenault practices Dermatology, Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology, Pediatric Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Procedural Dermatology near Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.