A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Backer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Backer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Backer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Backer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Backer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Backer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily A Backer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily A. Backer practice?
- Dr. Emily Backer has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Backer practices Family Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Family Physicians.