A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Bahler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Bahler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Bahler, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahler graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bahler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Susan Bahler DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily S. Bahler practice?
- Dr. Emily Bahler has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Bahler practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Internists and Livingston Geriatric Doctors.