Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily Bahler
Dr. Emily Bahler, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Livingston, NJ. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bahler is affiliated with St Barnabas Medical Center, Monmouth Medical Center and Clara Maass Medical Center. Dr. Bahler has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily Bahler has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Emily Bahler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.
Dr. Alan Bahler
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Livingston, NJ 0 mi45
Dr. Alan Goodman
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Livingston, NJ 0.02 mi35
Livingston, NJ 0.02 mi32